Conference: Rail Deliveries of Mining and Smelting Cargoes in Russia
Date: October 05–06, 2017
General partner — TransCom
Strategic partner — First Heavy Haul Company
The conference’s partners is Port of Kokkola, Rauanheimo, StenaLine, VR Transpoint
Supported by — Sberbank Leasing, United Wagon Company
This year our 8th annual conference is expected to attract a wide range of experts and market players in a bid to discuss vital issues of the industry. The highlight of the event will be recent changes and new technologies in delivering of smelting cargoes.
Among other key topics of the agenda are:
- Railroad transportation of smelting cargoes. New approaches to cost reduction in railroad transportation.
- Optimizing the railway deliveries of mining and smelting raw materials and metallurgical products. Efficient collaboration between shippers, operators and Russian Railways
- Synchronization of rail and sea ports infrastructure
- Mining and smelting cargoes deliveries in technologically new cars. Repair quality of new rolling stock. Key rolling stock condition indicators
- Developing export routes for mining and smelting cargoes deliveries. Benefits of transit through Russia
Don’t miss early bird prices for the conference registration and discounts for the Lotte accommodation.
For registration and program, please contact us by phone +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: email@example.com
Follow us Facebook