Conference: Rail deliveries of mining and smelting cargoes in Russia
Date: September 29–30, 2015
We invite you to take part in the 6th international conference «RAIL DELIVERIES OF MINING AND SMELTING CARGOES IN RUSSIA».
Venue: LOTTE HOTEL (8/2, Novinsky boulevard, Moscow) Date: September 29–30, 2015
TransCom is general MAXconference’s partner in organizing the event.
The Conference is supported by LESTER IT Company, Russian Railways Logistics and Port of Kokkola.
New opportunities to increase profitability of rail deliveries of mining and smelting cargoes amid economy recession and sanctions are the main focus of the 6th international conference «RAIL DELIVERIES OF MINING AND SMELTING CARGOES IN RUSSIA».
Topics for discussion:
• Dynamic and forecast for volumes of coal extraction, iron ore raw materials and metal products production. Basic macroeconomic trends of cargoes transportation on Russia’s export and transit routes.
• Experience in rail deliveries of mining and smelting cargoes to Europe, countries of Asia-Pacific Region. Problems in cargoes rail transportation associated with Eurasian Economic Union
• Railway transportation service between Russia and Ukraine. Prospects of deliveries of mining and smelting cargoes through Ukrainian sea ports
• Logistics solutions for mining and smelting cargoes transportation. Experience in use of containers in transportation of mining and smelting cargoes via different transportation modes
• Forecast on 2015-2016 years for disposal of wagons becoming surplus
• New technologies and experience in rail transportation of coal, iron ore raw materials and steel products
• Problems and preferences of cargo shippers and receivers
• Wear of rolling stock, consequences of prohibition on life extension period of wagons set by the state technical requirements
• Economic effectiveness of the use of innovative rolling stock
• Development prospects of freight rail transportation infrastructure, solutions of bottleneck problems
Every year the conference is attended by main market players: smelters, mining companies, transport brokers, transportation firms, rail car makers, railway administration, CIS and International Railways. The delegates of the event discuss vital problems of the transportation market, main trends, prospects for the development, and ways for improvement.
Among participants of previous events are: ОМК, ArcellorMittal, Russian Coal, TopProm, Interpaip-M, Belarus metallurgical plant, METALLOINVEST, Severstal Management, Petropavlovsk Ferrous Metallurgy, Sibuglemet, Kuzbassrazrezugol, SUEK, TalTEK Trans, Setsenergotrans, Stiltrans, PMH – Transport, Neftetransservice, UGMK-Trans, Novotrans, KazZholy Trans, RTH – Logistic, RT Operator, TFM-Logistic, Evrosib SPb-TS, VR Group Ltd, LEMTRANS TRANZIT, Kaztemirtrans, Joint Stock Company Freight One (Freight One), Bogatyr Trans, Vostok 1520, Russian Railways Logistics, UralVagonZavod, SDS-Mash, VRK-2 and many others.
There are special prices for room reservation in LOTTE hotel for the conference's delegates .
For registration and more information please contact us on +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: email@example.com.