Conference: Russian market of timber and sawn wood 2016
Date: March 03, 2016
General Partner: Saint-Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange (SPIMEX)
Conference Partner: STARCO
Forest makes up 70% of Russia's territory. We invite timber and sawn wood producers, consumers, traders, analysts and marketing managers to discuss the situation on the forest market and new terms of timber and sawn wood exchange trade initiated by the Russian government to bring more transparency to Russia’s forest market.
This conference will allow you to make accurate timber and sawn wood price forecasts based on the latest changes on the market.
Conference objectives: discuss new terms of timber and sawn wood exchange trade, pricing; analyze advantages and disadvantages of traditional market trade instruments and options.
Among the conference key topics there are:
• Demand/supply ratio in the domestic and global markets
• Product quality issues
• Overseas quality standards and norms. Correlation between Russian and foreign standards
• State offices’ initiatives on segment regulation
• Pricing principles in the domestic & global markets
• Trading instruments
• First exchange trading experience in Russia
• Range of products sold via exchange
• New investment projects
• Interaction of business community and regional authorities
• Automated processing lines
• Timber transportation issues
• Premium-level distribution channels
• Experience of working with partners from overseas: delivery, quality, prices
The conference’s delegates can enjoy special prices for room reservation at the Metropol hotel.
Among confirmed participants: Kronospan, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Eurosib, Bely Ruchey, Baltic Business Union, Altailes, Federal Forestry Agency, FinScan, BioLesProm, Freight One, FSC, Hasslacher, Greenpeace, Ilim Group, Minpromtorg, Mitsui & Co. Moscow, OSB «Kalevala», PEG, Russian Railways, Russian Timber Group, Sokolskiy DOK (SEGEZHA GROUP), Svirles, Tavdinskiy fanerno-plitnuy combinat, TransLes, UPM-Kymmene, VM HOLZ, Volga, Vologda Oblast Official, Vologodskiye lesopromyshlenniki, WALTER and many others.
For registration and more information please contact us on +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.