Conference: Russia`s LPG Market
Date: December 07–08, 2017
General partner of the conference – Gazprom Gazenergoset.
The event is expected to attract all LPG market’s participants including traders, representatives of oil&gas companies, equipment producers, raw materials suppliers and end-consumers. This year we make a special focus on LPG exports restrictions to Ukraine and global trends in Belarus and Kazakhstan LPG markets. We expect the conference’s audience to discuss the boost of LPG loading capacities at Russia’s terminals in the Far East and prospects of LPG exports from Russia to South-East Asia market.
Among other topics on the conference’s agenda are:
- LPG exports restrictions to Ukraine: reasons and forecast
- The formation of LPG-market index
- Antitrust market regulation of LPG market
- The development of LPG exchange trading
- Trade policy of leading LPG producers
- Prospects to increase Russia’s petrochemical plants competitiveness in the West
- Trends in using LPG in public sector and as motor fuel. Poland’s experience
- New outlet for LPG loading
Among the 2016 delegates were representatives from: Sibur, Lukoil, Tyczka, Vostok LPG, Belorusneft, Ukrainian Energy Exchange, Maktren-Nafta, Eastern Gas, Dagestan GNS Association, Avestra Chemical (Suisse) S.A., SG-Treiding, Sfayros, Gas-energy, Gaz-Group and etc.
Don’t miss early bird prices for the conference registration and discounts for the Lotte accommodation.
For registration and program, please contact us by phone +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us Facebook